From Minor League Ball:
You're the Farm Director of the Cincinnati Reds.
Problems to Consider:
1. What kind of prospect is Chris Denorfia? Do you think he can contribute in '06?
2. How fast do you want to push Homer Bailey? He showed good stuff this year in the Midwest League, but his command is erratic.
3. Lay out your draft philosophy for '06 and beyond.
4. How do you assess the tandem starter experiment? Is it a good idea or not?
5. Any hope for Joey Votto?
6. What is the biggest weakness in the system and how do you intend to address it?
So have at it folks, how do you answer these questions? Feel free to expand on how you'd improve the Reds farm system.
7. Do you think Dan O'Brien has done a good job improving the Reds farm system? Why or why not?