Once a year Red Reporter likes to get all personal and ask some questions about who you really are. We don't specifically really want to know intricate details, such as social security numbers or credit card numbers, unless you want to buy me things. What is really intended is to learn a bit more about each other. A lot of the questions asked are rip offs from the previous years of this SIS, but I'll try to add some of my own.
The best thing about this SIS is hearing from people who aren't constant posters or people who haven't made that leap out of the shadows, yet. We want to get to know you, and look forward to new contributors. Also, this SIS allows us to get to know each other better before we start yelling back and forth in game threads. Regular posters already know to much about each other. So, LURKERS, tells us something about you. Plus, I have some really important questions at the bottom that need to be answered.
By the way, we'll probably just keep this thread going for the Dodgers - Padres game. We can just keep this open for the SIS, random conversation, baseball talk, and for anyone that will be watching the game later. There isn't anything else to do on a Sunday Night.
1. What is your first name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Where did you grow up?
4. What is your occupation/profession?
5. Were you born a Reds fan? If not, why did you become one?
6. When and how did you find RR?
7. Who is your favorite Red and favorite player that's not on the Reds?
8. Who is your least favorite player?
9. What is your favorite beer or drink?
10. What is your favorite movie?
11. Die Hard or Roadhouse?
12. What is one place in the world you want to visit?
13. If you met Joey Votto on the street what would you do or say?
14. Who would win a fight? A grizzly bear or a gorilla?
15. Would you rather live in the pocket of a giant kangaroo, or have a pocket on your own stomach that has a tiny kangaroo in it all the time?
Answer the questions and have fun. You guys are great.