It's that time of year again, where I ask for the intimate details of your sordid little lives so as to gain ammunition should we ever get into an argument. Erm, I mean, uh......I'm really interested in getting to know more about each and every one of you because you all hold a special place deep in the cockles of my cold dark heart.
ATTENTION LURKERS - This is your time to shine! The people here are generally nice so there's nothing to worry about. Plus if you out yourself, we all feel a little less shame for spending so much time here. Share the weight, Lurky McNoPost. Do it for all of us.
1. What is your first name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Where did you grow up?
4. What's your occupation/profession (these might be different things)?
5. Are you a born-and-raised Reds fan? If not, when did you start following the team and why?
6. When & how did you find Red Reporter?
7. Who is your favorite Red? Who is your favorite non-Red?
8. Describe your personality in five words or less.
9. If you had to choose theme music that would play in the background every time you walked in a room, what song would you choose?
10. Where would you like to retire to?
BONUS QUESTION - If you could stop the world from saying one phrase, what would it be?
Oh, and do us all a favor by cutting and pasting the questions into your comment so we don't have to keep scrolling up to figure out what you're talking about.
As a thank you for entertaining me, here's a slo mo gif of a knuckleball. Sick.