Hey, it's a real picture of a Reds farmhand! (Photo by Chris Chambers/Getty Images)
- Louisville lost 7-3 to Indianapolis. Sean Gallagher gave up 5 runs in 5 innings in meh news, and in woo news, Dioner Navarro went 3-for-5. Joey Gathright and Willie Harris also had multiple hits, as the Bats continue to try and build their case for a step up to AAAA next year. Up next: Ryan Feierabend gets Indy at 6:05.
- Pensacola beat Jacksonville 7-5 behind a huge night by Didi Gregorius. The man they call Mariekson went 3-for-5 with a triple and a homer, and 4 RBI on the night. Kyle Lotzkar got knocked around in his start, giving up 5 runs in 4. Up next: Daniel Corcino takes his turn against Birmingham at 5.
- Bakersfield lost 10-0 to Lake Elsinore. They collected their only hit in the 9th, as Kurtis Muller broke up a team no-hitter by the Storm, and Daniel Renken gave up 5 runs in his 1 inning start. Up next: They take on Stockton at 10:45 ET, with the starter TBD.
- Dayton lost 5-1 to Bowling Green. James Allen gave up 3 runs in 5 innings of work, and Sean Buckley was 2-for-4. Dayton is a boring team. Up next: Carlos Gonzalez takes on South Bend at 7.
- Billings beat Missoula 10-4. Jesse Winker collected two more hits, as did Beau Amaral, who's also impressing after being signed for over slot value last week. Joel Bender started and gave up 3 runs in 4 innings. Up next: The 'Stangs take on Helena at 6:05 ET.
- The AZL Reds lost 7-4 to the AZL Rangers. Argenis Aldazoro went 2-for-4 to lead the offense, and in a surprising twist, Amir Garrett got his first appearance in the Reds organization. He went 2/3 of an inning, giving up 1 run on 1 hit with 1 walk. It's a start. Up next: AZL D-backs at 10.