Mike Leake attempts to throw his new "Jedi Mind Trick Mind-Moon Ball." Clearly, if Ryan Hanigan had been catching, he would've just made him throw a cutter. For a strike. At 102 mph.
The Joe Nuxhall Memorial Honorary Star of the Game
Ryan Ludwick was the man tonight. I've given him flack, and I've certainly given the Reds flack for considering him the answer in LF, but that's irrelevant tonight. Luddy hit a monster solo shot to tie the game at 2, and hit another monster schelacker in the bottom of the 9th to send the game to extra innings. That's some awesome work, Luddy. Keep it up, and I'm going to need a lot of Cholula to make my hat taste good.
- By definition, no one reads these.
- Given the fact that no one reads these, no one will find out that -ManBearPig has a shrine to Britney Spears in his closet.
- Also, by definition, no one will ever know that UncleWeez dips his french fries in mayonnaise. Gross.
- Just to make sure no one ever reads this, I'll let you in on the fact that Charlie Scrabbles doesn't wear leather jackets. He buys leather jackets, hangs them in his closet, and then buys pleather replicas to to actually wear. As a cat owner, he realizes that anything worn will be shredded, and he's no dummy.
- Aroldis Chapman allowed a run. Over/under 11 appearances before it happens again.