1. I’m much less interested in the academy awards now that Billy Crystal is hosting.
2. Moerlein House looks dark & stuffy. I hope the outdoor area is a little more upbeat.
3. I don’t understand the high waisted pants that seem to be popular with girls right now. They make even the skinniest girl look fat & why do designers think women want to look like Clint Eastwood?
4. Why can’t boxing force Mayweather & Pacquiao to fight each other? It’s kind of ridiculous that a sport can’t determine who fights for its title. I’m glad the Patriots didn’t refuse to play the Giants in the Super Bowl.
5. The Office has gotten a lot better the last few episodes. The absence of Robert California & the focus shift to Dwight has really worked.
6. With Shaq & Charles Barkley constantly spewing nonsense, Inside the NBA might be the most entertaining show on television.
7. The dunk contest has outlived its usefulness. I don’t know any of the contestants & the dunks aren’t nearly as impressive as they were when I was a kid.
8. Doug Gotlieb is a tool. He was campaigning on twitter for Eddie Sutton to be in the Basketball Hall of Fame & then he went out and took the all star celebrity weekend game way too seriously.
9. The best thing Jeremy Lin has done is convince people that Carmelo Anthony isn’t nearly as good as he’s been advertised.
10. Ash, Farney & I played pub trivia with a couple of their friends last weekend. We fell from 1st to 13th on the final question. We had to match up Spanish words to their English Counterparts. How is it possible that all 5 us never took a Spanish Class?
11. $65 for Diamond Seats to the Futures game was a steal. I’m not surprised they sold out as quickly as they did.
12. The Amusement Park Fast Pass may be the worst thing of all time.
13. Why doesn’t Facebook have a support call center? Best I can tell, their only number goes to a recording saying they don’t have a support center.
14. If you insist on a #BLT, leave out the T.
15. Fifteen seems like a good number each week for ‘tHan’s Thoughts.