It has come to my attention that there is some concern about the Farmers Only staff plagiarizing from members of this good community. Being an aspiring academic, I take these accusations very seriously, and I also want to ensure you that any of the ideas, opinions, or revolutionary theories found in today's, or any other, FO, are solely those of the author. Still, if you feel like anything in today's report was your original idea, feel free to let us know. Like say, if you came up with the knowledge first that Billy Hamilton stole a base, or that Devin Mesoraco is a good hitter, by all means, tell us in the thread. We want everyone to get credit for their work!
- Louisville lost 6-5. Jeremy Hermida, Denis Phipps, and Chris Valaika all had 3 hits. One of Hermida's was a homer. Daryl Thompson struggled, giving up 3 runs in 5.1 IP.
- Carolina won 2-1. The red-hot Henry Rodriguez was 3-4 with 2 doubles, and Josh Fellhauer had 2 hits. Pedro Villareal was excellent, going 7 innings giving up just 1 run while striking out 4 and walking none.
- Bakersfield lost 12-10. Every starter but 1 had at least 1 hit. Brodie Greene had 3, including a double. The pitching was bad.
- Dayton lost 9-3. Tucker Barnhart, Juan Duran, and Billy Hamilton each had 2 hits. Hamilton stole his 92nd base. Unfortunately, the pitching.
- Billings won 13-4. Brandon McMyne failed to get out of the first inning, giving up 5 runs before being yanked. Yovan Gonzalez and Junior Arias each had 3 hits.
- AZL Reds won 7-6. Gabriel Rosa was 3-4 with a triple and Brennan May hit his 7th homer.