The recent roller coaster talk got me wondering - What's your favorite roller coaster you've ever ridden? For the purpose of not hearing you people complain about semantics we're also counting "thrill rides" as roller coasters. My list is as follows:
1) The Beast - Best wooden coaster in the world in my opinion
2) Diamondback - Best coaster at the park currently
3) Delirium - A wild ride, love it
4) Vortex - A classic that's held up well
5) Firehawk - I love the concept of Superman
6) Drop Zone - Quick, but exciting to be ~300 feet up with your legs dangling before free falling
7) King Cobra (for nostalgia)
Let's see your list! Also, what makes a good ride in your mind? I covered it before but The Beast is my favorite because of the genuine fear it instills in me. All of the other rides are fun but I never worry that the ride will go flying off the track like I do when riding The Beast.
Secondarily it looks like I might be going to Six Flags over Georgia this weekend, has anyone been and if so what rides do you recommend?