It's an off day, and I'm combining two of my favorite thread topics, "Get to know your Red Reporters" and "RR Awards" so I can get to know some of the fresh meat and we call all lavish praise upon 'nukkah for him being 10 lbs. of wit in a 5 lb. bag. The problem? I'm lazy and pressed for time. Thank god for the search function!
Blatantly stolen and altered from this thread a couple of years ago.....Meet your fellow Red Reporter!
1. Real first name?
2. Where do you live?
3. Where did you grow up, how did you become a Reds fan?
4. Marital/SO status (formerly how many times have you been divorced)?
5. What's your line(what do you do for a living)?
6. How did you find Red Reporter?
7. Favorite players?
8. What are three things we should know about you?
And as for the awards, blatantly stolen and altered from this thread
WTF Award - least likely to be understood?
Hijacker - most likely to go off topic and derail a thread?
Comedien - Funniest RR'er?
Most inane (in a good way)?
Most insane (in a good way)?
MVC - Most Valuable Commenter?
Answer all, some, or none of the questions. If you're a lurker and would like to introduce yourself, have at it.
I leave you with a picture of Shaft with a mime.