- Louisville lost in extras to Durham 5-4. Ben Jukich got the start, and got a quality start with 6 innings of 3-run ball. Enerio Del Rosario gave up the tying run in the 8th, and Jared Burton gave up the winning run in the 10th. Still think we have reliable bullpen help on the way? Yonder Alonso was 3-for-5 and Juan Francisco hit his 5th HR of the year. Roar! Up next: Durham at 7:05.
- Carolina beat Jacksonville 6-0 on another great start by Tom Cochran. The Southern League All Star went 7 innings and gave up only 2 hits and no runs. Fellow All Star Mike Costanzo was 3-for-4 with a HR, and Devin Mesoraco hit his 6th bomb of the year. Up next: The Mudcats take on Jacksonville at 7:15.
- Lynchburg won 4-1 over Wilmington on a good start by James Avery. The Canadian international pitched 6 shutout innings with 5 punchouts. Jose Gualdron was 3-for-4 to lead the offense. Up next: The Hillcats get Wilmington at 7:05.
- Dayton lost a close one to Fort Wayne 6-5. Josh Garton was 2-for-4 with a triple, and Chase Weems drove in 2 of the 5 runs. Tim Crabbe gave up 5 runs in 5 innings, and Kevin Arico and Junior Martinez contributed scoreless innings from the bullpen. Up next: Dayton takes on Great Lakes at 7:00.
Billings won 4-3 against Helena. Donald Lutz provided all of the offense, going 2-for-5 with a homer and all 4 runs driven in. Tanner Robles gave up 2 runs in 4 innings in his start, Pat Doyle pitched 3 scoreless innings of relief for the win, and Porfirio Martinez notched a 2-inning save, his 2nd of the year. Up next: The 'Stangs take on Helena again at 9:05.
- The AZL had the day off. They'll take on the AZL at 10.