- Louisville lost to Durham 7-5. Edinson Volquez pitched well in his rehab start, giving up 2 runs in 6 innings with 7 strikeouts, and left with a lead, but new bullpen project Aroldis Chapman had some trouble, giving up 4 R (3 ER) in only 1 2/3 innings of work. He was scheduled to pitch 2 innings, but he didn't make it. Zack Cozart led the offense, going 3-for-4 with a home run. Up next: Durham at 7:05, no starter determined.
Carolina scored in the late innings to beat Jacksonville 4-3. Scott Carroll was good in his start, giving up 1 run in 5 innings with 6 strikeouts. Mike Costanzo was 3-for-4. Up next: Tom Cochran takes the hill against Jacksonville at 7:15.
- Lynchburg beat Myrtle Beack 6-1, behind a stellar start by Jordan Hotchkiss. Hotch gave up 1 unearned run in 6 innings with 7 strikeouts, on only 2 hits. Chase Ware and Sean Watson were perfect from the bullpen to preserve the lead. Efrain Contreras was 2-for-4 with a homer and 4 RBI. Up next: James Avery takes on Wilmington at 7:05.
- Dayton lost a close one 2-1 despite a good start by Ricky Bowen. Bowen gave up 2 R (1 ER) in 5 1/3 innings, and Blair Carson closed the game out with zeroes. Mark Fleury drove in the Dragons' only run. Up next: Tim Crabbe takes on Fort Wayne at 7:00.
- Billings lost to Helena 5-3 on a night where they had trouble getting offense going. Devin Lohman had two hits and Trey Manz homered, but not much else went on. Clayton Shunick gave up 3 runs (2 ER) in 4 innings, and Josh Smith contributed 2 perfect innings from the bullpen. Up next: Tanner Robles gets the ball at 9:05.
- The AZL lost 6-4 to the AZL . Jonathan Correa gave up 1 ER in 4 innings, and El'Hajj Muhammad came in and pitched 2 scoreless innings of relief. Danny Hernandez drove in 3 of the 4 runs, going 2-for-5. Up next: A-Reds are off today.