- Louisville won 7-2 against Norfolk, in a slugfest kind of evening. Gary Matthews Jr. led the way going 3-for-5 with his first HR in Louisville, and Zack Cozart, Todd Frazier, and Wilkin Castillo all went deep as well. Jesus Delgado gave up 2 runs in 5 innings in his start, and Philippe Valiquette, Jared Burton, and Carlos Fisher continued the streak of dominance out of the Bats' pen. Up next: Edinson Volquez will take on Durham at 7:05.
- Travis Webb got shelled as Carolina lost to Jacksonville 8-3. Brad Boxberger pitched another inning out of the bullpen and gave up 1 run while walking 3 in his only inning. Mike Costanzo and Denis Phipps led the offensive attack with 2 hits each, and Brandon Yarbrough hit his 3rd HR of the year. Up next: Scott Carroll takes on Jacksonville at 7:15.
- Lynchburg pulled out a close one to Myrtle Beach, winning 9-8. Neftali Soto hit a grand slam for his 10th HR of the year, and Cody Puckett and Brodie Greene hit homers as well. Kevin Coddington and Kyle Day had three hits each for their contribution. Curtis Partch was unimpressive in his loss, and Donnie Joseph nailed down his 6th save for the Hillcats with a scoreless 1 2/3 innings. Up next: Jordan Hotchkiss takes on Myrtle Beach at 7:05.
Dayton won a slugfest 15-10 against Fort Wayne, behind a big offensive night by Henry Rodriguez. H-Rod was 4-for-5 with 3 RBI, and Tommy Nurre chipped in 3 hits as well. Cameron Satterwhite hit his 4th HR of the year, and every Dragons starter had at least one hit. Up next: Ricky Bowen takes the hill against FW at 7:00.
- Billings lost to Helena in the late innings, an 8-7 defeat. Starlin Gerson gave up 3 runs in 5 innings, but Tyler Cline and James Walczak gave up 5 in the 8th to drop the lead. Donald Lutz had 3 hits, and Billy Hamilton, Trey Manz, and Devin Lohman all had multi-hit games as well. Up next: Clayton Shunick gets Helena at 9:05.
- The AZL lost to the AZL Rangers 6-2. Kyle Lotzkar continued his long road back, with 3 runs given up in his 2-inning start, and Danny Hernandez led the offense going 2-for-4 with a HR. Up next: AZL at 10:00.