- Louisville beat Toledo 3-2 behind a strong start by Chad Reineke. Could he see some time in the Cincinnati bullpen? He pitched 8 innings of 2 run ball, and Bill Bray came in an pitched a hitless 9th to notch the save. Yonder Alonso and Todd Frazier homered for the Bats, and Zack Cozart and Chris Valaika had two hits each. Up next: Edinson Volquez continues the long rehab trail today at 11:45. Aroldis Chapman is set to see some innings in relief as well.
- Carolina gave up a run in the 8th to lose to Tennessee 4-3. Matt Klinker had a good start, pitching 6 innings of 1-run ball, with 2 strikeouts. 7 of the 8 Mudcats starting position players got hits, but it wasn't enough. Up next: Travis Webb takes on the Smokies at 7:15.
- Lynchburg was off, but one of their guys was playing in the Carolina League All-Star game. Brad Boxberger was the only representative, pitching one perfect inning of relief. Way to go, Brad. Up next: ASB continues with another off day.
- Dayton was off too, but they also had a guy playing in the Midwest League ASG. Henry Rodriguez was the Dragons lone guy, and went 1-for-3 with 2 RBI. Up next: Still off.
Billings rallied to tie the game in the 12th inning before it was suspended by rain. They'll resume it before tonight's clash, where Starlin Gerson makes his US debut at 9:05.
- The AZL Reds had a lead going into the 9th, but this game ended like Coco was pitching it, an 8-7 loss to the AZL Dodgers. Matthew Leonard gave up the winning run, as well as the two tying ones. Kyle Lotzkar wasn't good in his first start after major surgery, giving up 3 runs in his 3 innings. By now, it's not about results as much as it work, but he needs to be better than that. Up next: Brewers at 10 tonight.