Everyone else is doing it, so I thought I'd jump in the fray with my own SIS. Halloween is fast approaching (This Sunday? Really? Already?) so I thought I'd see what my fellow RRs have planned and maybe take a trip down memory lane.
1) What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? Break it down kid years versus adult years if you'd like.
2) What are you going as this year, if anything? If you're on candy duty, what's your plan?
3) If you have kids, what are your adorable little scamps going to be dressed up as?
4) What's the best Halloween treat you ever got?
5) What's the best prank you ever pulled in the name of Halloween?
6) Best Halloween-themed song/movie ever?
And to keep this on topic, GO REDS!