- Louisville lost to Columbus 7-2. Sam Lecure had a fairly rough start, going 6 innings and giving up 6 runs total, although only 4 were earned. Luis Bolivar enjoyed taking over the leadoff position and the RF job for the Bats, hitting two of the Bats 4 hits on the evening, both of them triples. Up next: The Bats take on Columbus at 7:05.
- Carolina was off. They'll take on Montgomery at 8:05.
- Sarasota got shut out by Palm Beach 3-0. Alex Buchholz had two of the S- ' 6 hits, and Jeremy Horst got the tough luck loss in his start. Horst pitched 6 innings and gave up 2 runs (both unearned) and struck out a season high 11 hitters. Up next: The S-Reds try to put some offense together against Charlotte at 7.
- Dayton lost to South Bend 4-2 behind a decent start by Mark Serrano. Serrano went 5 innings and gave up 3 earned runs, while striking out 6. Up next: Justin Walker takes on Lansing at 7.
- Billings lost big to Helena 11-3. The big story here was Trey Manz, who was 4-for-5 with a HR to lead the offense. Up next: Blair Carson takes on Missoula at 9:05.
- The GCL Reds beat the GCL Orioles 7-2 behind a stellar outing by Tyler Cline. Cline pitched 7 innings of 2-hit shutout ball to earn his 5th win and lower his ERA to 2.09. Henry Rodriguez smacked a grand slam for the G-Reds and Juan Silva and Jefry Sierra had two hits each. Up next: Sawks at noon.