Joe Nuxhall Memorial Honorary Star of the Game
- We scored a lot of runs.
- We left a lot of men on base.
- They scored a lot of runs in the ninth.
- Todd Coffey pitched three innings, until Joey Votto and Laynce Nix beat up the ginger like they were Lovie Howell and the movie star had been slutting things up with Thurston.
- I would like to drop a coconut on our skipper's head.
- It is late and I can't make sense. Feel free to attempt to do so yourselves in the comments.
|Final - 8.25.2009||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||R||H||E|
|WP: Daniel Ray Herrera (2 - 4)
LP: Todd Coffey (4 - 3)