- Matt Maloney got lit up as Louisville lost to Syracuse 8-5. Matty gave up 8 runs in 4 innings of work. Ramon Ramirez was good in relief, only giving up 1 hit in 3 innings, and Logan Ondrusek put up a perfect inning in his AAA debut. Darnell McDonald was 3-for-5 to lead the offense, and a Kevin Barker grand slam almost brought the guys back. For the guys who have recently gotten some callup talk, Drew Stubbs was 1-for-5 with an RBI and Chris Heisey had the night off. Up next: Louisville takes on Toledo at 7:05. No starter listed. is next in line, but if that changes, you'll be the first to know.
- Carolina got blanked by Chattanooga 3-0. Lee Tabor gave up 2 runs in 5 innings, and Ramon Geronimo and Enerio Del Rosario both pitched scorless relief outings. Carson Kainer had two of the Mudcats 5 hits. Up next: Matt Klinker takes on 'Nooga at 7:15.
- Sarasota shut out Daytona 1-0, behind an awesome start by Luis Montano. Montano gave up 6 hits in 8 shutout innings, and Mace Thurman pitched a perfect 9th for his 4th save. Devin Mesoraco drove in the S- only run with one of his two hits, and Dave Sappelt had two hits as well. Up next: Zach Ward takes on Daytona at 7.
- Dayton tied their game in the 9th, but gave up a run in the bottom of the inning to lose to Kane County 3-2. Josh Fellhauer was 3-for-5 with a HR, and Oscar Castro started the game, giving up 2 runs in 5 innings while walking 5. Up next: Dayton takes on Peoria at 7, with no starter listed.
- Billings held off a Great Falls rally in the 9th to win 4-3. Shea Snowden had a great start, pitching 6 shutout innings while striking out 7 hitters. Yorman Rodriguez continued his tear, going 2-for-4 with a HR. Up next: Luca Panerati takes on Great Falls at 9:05.
- Pitching was the theme for the GCL Reds as they won against the GCL Rays 8-1. Alexander Smit started the game on a rehab assignment and pitched 3 perfect innings with 2 strikeouts. Not to be outdone, the next pitcher, Mitchell Clarke, pitched 3 hitless innings too, striking out 4 and walking 1. Marcos Molina took the no-no into the 8th, before he gave up a hit and promptly induced a double play. Theodis Bowe continued his hot hitting, going 4-for-5 with his 14th SB in 19 games. Cristobal Rodriguez went 3-for-4, and Billy Hamilton and Henry Rodriguez went 2-for-4. Up next: GCL Reds take on the GCL Orioles at noon.
- Roster Moves: As mentioned in the FanShots, Sarasota starting pitcher Rafael Gonzalez was placed on the Voluntary Retired List. No word as to why yet, other than his recent struggles in the FSL.