I thought we'd celebrate All Hallows Eve with the scariest Red Reporter posts of the past 12 months. Please feel free to add your own.
- There was this ghoulish FanPost back in March that led to months of fun in center field. Corey Patterson might not have been much of a power hitter. He might not have been much of a contact hitter. He might not have been much of a baserunner. He might not have been much in the field. But.
- It's been a while, but there was a time when we thought Jeff Keppinger's knee injury might have been a serious blow to the Reds' playoff chances. Still, that was definitely a nasty little injury, if for no other reason than I've always seen kneecaps as particularly vulnerable body parts and consider their injuries quite icky.
- This post was so scary it might make you cry.
- In the scariest moment I've ever read about on a baseball diamond, one of our minor league squads got into a squabble with some idiot Cubs farmhands, one of whom pelted an innocent fan with a fastball. Thankfully, that dolt is being brought to justice.
- Sometimes the writing by local writers is downright scary. ...
- ... and sometimes boyish good looks just make people frightened. Plus, "His commercials make me sick to my sotmach."
- Finally, despite what the ads say, change isn't always embraced by the masses. SBN scared the shit outta y'all.
What posts/threads remind you guys of the Halloween spirit?