- Chicago will be a fat, bloated team owned by owners who have taken on so much debt that they will either cut payroll or hold steady.
- Pittsburgh will be the piece of crap they've always been.
- Jocketty is out in St Louis because they're going to be bad for the next 3-5 years. Mark it down. No farm system + no payroll = rebuilding.
- Houston has no young talent and no Biggio, Bagwell, Clemens or Petitte. See St. Louis.
- Milwaukee should be good.
Hell, they could pick up Dunn's option for next season and let him walk after. In my eyes, 2008 is the year.